Monday, June 09, 2008

1990 Lincoln Mark VII For Sale in Princeton

I came upon this car being shown for sale by a resident on Princeton Pike just south of Province Line Road on the way to Princeton. The interest is that I was currently driving the exact same car on loan to me while my son's car is being repaired (or replaced) after a rain-induced accident.

I enjoy driving the 1988 Mark VII as it is a smooth ride and has plenty of power. Mr. D's Lincoln is a 1988 with 67K miles while this one is a 1990 with 90K miles. The asking price was recently lowered from $3,450 to $2,900. A main concern for this auto is the gas consumption as it has the 5.0 liter V8. Otherwise it is a very solid and well-built car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have a contact number for this person??

David Etherton said...

I do not have a contact for this car but the person who was selling it is on Princeton Pike just south of the light at Province Line Road on the eastern side of the Pike.

I don't know if they sold it or if it is still available. Good luck!