Sunday, August 05, 2007

1st One Heading Off to College

The time is quickly approaching for the #1 son to head off to college. A couple more weeks and it may not be true but I think I am more excited than he is. I have to believe he is a little uncertain since he will be leaving the secure life that he has known in the little enclave of Princeton.

On a recent orientation trip I got to visit his room assignment for the freshman year. Here are photos of the single room that he was lucky to get. First, the room plaque for Room 204. I don't remember specifically the building but that is OK since I shouldn't give it out on this blog-site anyhow.

Next is the view into the room showing the bed and clothing chest. The mattress looks a little thin so I am sure an upgrade will be needed. As I indicated he was lucky to get a single room that adjoins another single room with a bathroom/tub with shower in between.

No comments: