Thursday, January 08, 2009

My eLife


(While Training to Work on Thursday Morning)

I am working on a new project called My eLife which is creating a comprehensive MindMap dashboard for the various aspects of my online tools and life. It is a work-in-progress as I have not decided how I would use this, whether it is for reference, personal organization, presentation to others, or could be a launching pad for a complex virtual life.

More and more I see the need to organize, coordinate, and synchronize various aspects of the technologies that are becoming more and more of my everyday life. Part of what I consider my leadership edge or my competitive advantage is the acquisition and learning of new tools to streamline my work, make me more effective, or extend myself into the world wide web of information and interaction.

In future posts I will provide a glimpse into the MindMap for My eLife as others might benefit from this approach. I don't want to give too much away since there may be market opportunities here.

If you are interested or have ideas and want to share or collaborate about this, contact me directly.

Contribute, Collaborate, and Share, but most of all, be creative.


No comments: