Monday, December 24, 2007

The Desk I Want

This is a photo of the desk I wanted but did not move quickly enough. It was for sale at the Bombay store at Princeton Market Fair but you can see the sales tag at the upper left corner of the desk. I had seen it two days before at 50% off the original price but with holiday shopping I passed it up. The lucky person who bought it paid a little over $400 for this very nice desk.

I like it because it does not have the typical pedestals of drawers on either side. I like the airy look to it. It combines well my desire to be more paperless in the future and my interest in having something like a writer's desk.

If anyone knows of something similar please clue me in. Until then, the lesson of not moving quickly enough when you see the right thing has been well-learned once again.

No comments: