Friday, January 26, 2007

Tales from the Train - Jan 26

Getting ready to roll on the 7:03 from Penn Station on a bitter cold Friday night. It's been a long, tough week but has gone mostly well. This the second week PG and I can see ahead to a time when we won't even remember.

There were a number of late Friday afternoon issues that could have been resolved through more communication and better follow-through by the transition team members. I will try to affect a change at the weekly meeting on Monday. Being adaptable and agile seem to be keys.

I will be training in to work again on Sunday as I need a day of rest. I like the situation of working for HFA while on the train and then doing my Columbia work when I arrive. Seems a fair split of my time.

Of course I will start to get spring fever in March so I better make sure things are working smoothly by then. Well, not much of value to write today so I'll close. Enjoy the weekend and stay warm.

No comments: