Monday, September 17, 2007

One Sweet Ride

Yes, here is my dream car. At least the make and model. Oh, sure, I know what you are thinking. Full blown mid-life crisis. So typical. Hey, at least it is not in red.

Truly I have wanted this car for more than 10 years as I have switched from SUV to 4-door coupe as I have supported the family thing. But it makes sense, most of my driving really involves me shuttling myself from point a to point b alone. The family aspects can always be accomodated in car #2. No sense in giving up my dream car for practicality sake.

Anyhow, since I no longer need to fit a team equipment bag into the trunk for the baseball team I think this one has room for golf clubs and tennis rackets. And it is so unbearably sweet.

Here's to making dreams come true. We all have to aspire, right?

No comments: