Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Trial of Sketchcasting

I am trying out a new capability called sketchcasting. Anyone who knows me knows how I love my whiteboard (or chalkboard). Here is my first attempt though with no sound. I need a headset for that.

http://sketchcast.com/view/eU8Bbq2/

Hmmm, there should be a way to embed this directly into a blog-post but I am not seeing it. It seems to truncate the imbedding link.

Any help from anyone out there?

An update, thanks to Philipp Lenssen (see comment) I was able to imbed the sketchcast directly into the blog. The part I was doing wrong was I copy-pasted the imbedding string into the Compose screen of Blogger rather than the Edit Html screen. The later allowed the entire tag.



By the way, no handwriting psycho-analysis allowed. How well can you write with a mouse?

2 comments:

Philipp Lenssen said...

David, to embed this into your blog copy the embed HTML code you will find to the right side of your sketchcast on sketchcast.com. Then when you edit an old blog post or publish a new one, switch to the "html" tab in Blogger, and paste that embed code anywhere into the field, and hit publish. You will now see the sketchcast in your blog. Hope this helps!

David Etherton said...

Thank you, Philipp!