Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday After Retreat

Today is Friday, October 20, and I am training home after a two day leadership retreat for Student Administrative Services. It was an intensive two days of reviewing goals and determining new goals for the upcoming year. Pretty exhaustive!

The retreat was held at the Royal Crown Hotel on Broadway at 49th street which is a very nice location. We were in a conference room on the 5th floor level of the hotel which provided a good view of Broadway. Next door was the Hershey's Chocolate Store and across Broadway was a new store called M&M's World that wasn't open yet. I didn't get a chance to look around as when the session ended I bolted for the subway to catch the next train.

I didn't deviate from my normal 5:15 wake-up even though I didn't have to be there until 9:00 each morning. I took advantage of the time to do some work in the conference center, after stopping at Starbucks for a latte, of course.

Well, we just passed Jersey Avenue train station and are on our way to Princeton. I had hoped to go watch Steve play football but the elements and traffic seem to be conspiring. I think I will simply head to 2K and join up with Vincent and Linda for Friday evening activities.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: