Thursday, October 12, 2006

Training on Thursday Afternoon


Well, it's been a couple of days since my last post. Too much to do, too little time to do it. I am riding the train home from work but rather than the 8:49 PM slow train to Trenton I am on the 3:01 PM express. Wouldn't I love to be able to take this one home each day!


I left early today to go watch Steve play a football game for his frehsman football game. I make a mental note to take a photo and try to upload it to this blog. I need to figure out how to add photos to my blog to make it more interesting.
Well, until I get a football photo I figured out how to upload the baseball one. I really like that photo anyhow.
Train just stopped at Newark Penn Station and now it is expressing directly to Princeton Junction. It is a beautiful day and I learned that there will be no baseball game tonight. I get to be a full-time spectator for football. I hope Steve gets to play some as the last game I was able to watch he didn't play a single down. Of course I had to call the A.D. to discuss the policies and practices with him. Kids get disinterested and quit if you don't play them at least a little.
Steve is really growing into a solid young man. He is very athletic and will be a powerhouse when he matures. I also think his inner aggresion will serve him well when he learns to channel it. Like many pitchers, he has a mean streak and will be sitting guys down when he brings it all together. I thought his anger would be well served with football in that he could hit people (and be hit). We'll see whether he stays with it beyond this fall.
Well, that's all for this entry. All the best for you!

No comments: