Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wednesday Morning and Way Busy

It's Wednesday morning and I have a very busy schedule so I will keep this posting short. I took several photos using my cell phone the other night with the intention to try to post photos to this Blog. Please bear with me while I work out the kinks.

I did complete the first phase of Business Continuity Plans update for a deadline this afternoon. Whew. I wonder if anyone out there has had the occasion to make use of these. If so, weigh in please with your own story. It seems like such a chore. Of course I know the managerial explanation of why it has to be done.

OK, this is not nearly as compelling as needed to warrant your attention. I am signing out for now. I will try to be more inspiring in future posts. Enjoy the day!

No comments: