Friday, March 02, 2007

Survey #1 - My favorite business software

MindManager by Mindjet. Even though I have been using it for only a short time, it continues to rock my professional world and boosts my thoughtful productivity. Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Visio, Word and Project are all valuable tools in my professional's tool belt. MindManager is changing how I think including how I think over time.

I will give honorable mention to BaseCamp as one of the cooler systems for managing collaborative project work. I use it for software product development but having been a project manager most of my professional life, it could serve across many industries.

OK, I am now ready for Survey #2. Name your most favorite quality of life enhancing software or system. I will wait a few days to officially open that one for responses.

No comments: