Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tales from the Train - Quiet Cacophany

Yes, the worst sin of the blog world is to have the site go quiet for more than a week. To my readers, I apologize. The past two weeks have been hell. I thought of writing something simple but just was not able to make the time.

I need to write down my thoughts for articles during the more sane moments so I have things lined up when the fury hits. Seeing as how part of the style of this blog is spontaneous I hadn't prepared a list of things that interest me to write about.

If anything I wanted to write about spring fever which I have been suffering from particularly during the recent ice and snow storm in March. Being from the south, to me March means spring. I have suffered for six weeks every year for the past 14 years. Spring here is beautiful when it finally arrives.

I have an idea, guest bloggers. I have been wanting to hear others voices through my homefield advantage and I extend the offer to become a guest or co-blogger on this site. I try to focus it on things of interest to my professional peer group but that a lot of territory.

If you have ideas within the scheme of topics including Clarity of Purpose, Tales from the Train (or subway, or car, or other commute method), Illuminatus, Prosperitas, Images of Life, or new topics, bring them on. I value your voice, your thoughts, or your experience. Help make MyHomeFieldAdvantage become more.

Until then, I'll be creating new articles very soon. Enjoy the sunshine. David

No comments: